You can restream HLS, RTMP, HTTP MPEG-DASH & RTSP.
To create a Pull stream Please log into your StreamFast dashboard
- In the re-directed page, click on the drop-down menu Live Streams which is located to the extreme left-right under the StreamFast logo.
- Go to Pull.
- Click on Yellow Plus Button (add a new Simulcast stream) which is located at the extreme top right corner of the screen.
- In the re-directed page please provide the Publish Name/Stream Name. If the name given is not already used will be accepted. The detailed illustration is given below, to view :
- MEDIA SERVER
- Choose MEDIA SERVER
- Select the Origin Server which is geographically located near to your source from the drop-down menu. Please note, here you can give the Main Source Stream as well as multiple Backup Source Streams by clicking the + right in front of Source ( the advantage is, if your Main Stream is down then the stream will be automatically pulled from the backup source provided by you)
- In pull mode you can select the type of your source(HLS,RTMP,HTTP,RTSP)
- Scroll down the page and click on the Create button.
- Success! Stream Created message will be displayed upon successful creation.
On successful creation, the Restream stream details will be available under Live Streams > Pull
- Click on MANAGE corresponding to the required Stream Name
- Under Basic option :
- Info will display your Publish Name/Stream Name and the corresponding origin server.
- Preview will give you a sneak-peek to your stream
- Playback URLs / Embed Code will display your Playback URLs with Embed codes of Grind and Flow Player. View below Illustration for the available options for Simulcast.