Currently, Instagram does not officially support direct live streaming outside their mobile application. As soon as streaming to Instagram over RTMP is officially supported.
You can stream to Instagram using a third part application like Yellow Duck.
The steps are explained below,
- Down the yellow duck application Click here to download
- Open the application and login with your Instagram credentials.
- After that, you will get an RTMP and stream key from the application.
- Login to StreamFast console.
- Create a simulcast stream or you can add a platform under live stream Push/Pull/Scheduled playlist based on your requirement.
- Provide the RTMP and stream in specified fields and click the save button.
You can refer this link for creating simulcast in StreamFast console.