If you are planning to encode your streams, you can use the Push feature.
To obtain your encoder credentials and CDN playback link, please follow the below steps:
- Log into your StreamFast dashboard
- On your Client Area, click on the “Manage CDN” button.
- Click on the Live streams > Push-button.
- Click on the Yellow Plus Button which is located at top of the extreme right corner of the screen.
- In the re-directed page click on the drop-down menu called stream Info
- Provide the stream Name. If the name given is not already used will be accepted.
- Select the Origin Server list by clicking the Choose button. Make sure to select the appropriate server which is geographically located near to your encoder.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Create button.
Success! Stream Created message will be displayed upon successful creation.