This article explains, how to schedule a playlist. If you did not created a Scheduled playlist then you can refer to this KB to create a Scheduled playlist
Scheduled Playlist V3.0 and its Implementation
Please follow the below-mentioned steps to create and schedule a new playlist.
- Login to StreamFast console.
- Go to “Scheduled Playlist” under Live streams.
- Click the Manage button of your scheduled playlist.
- On the redirected page, Click the “Playlists” option.
- You can see the list of your playlist here, Simply click the green plus button to create another.
- Provide the playlist name.
- Select Schedule On-Time or Schedule On Date Time in the Schedule Type option. Then provide the time the playlist needs to play.
- You can specify the length of the playlist.
- In the Loop option, you can specify the playlist is one time or repeat.
- Scroll down and add your videos to the playlist.
- Click the save button.
- If you want to restart the playlist automatically then click the “YES” button.
- If you deny the auto-restart option, then you need to restart the playlist as manual.