If you want to setup CNAME for your playback URL instead of livestream.streamfast.io you can enable it directly from our console. To do this you should set a CNAME or ANAME for your custom domain to livestream.streamfast.io.
Once you have done this please follow the below procedure.
Please verify your domain name before updating the Cname ( Dashboard > Account > Domain verification)
How to verify my domain?
- Login to CDN Dashboard and click on Manage CDN.
- In the re-directed page, click on the drop-down menu Live Streams which is located to the extreme left.
- Click on the Global settings and click on CNAME/SSL
- Click on Livestreams/DVR for which you want to setup the Cname.
- Provide your CNAME in the requested field.
- Click on Save button and you are ready to go.