By default, we have added popular Video profiles as per the universal standards for transcoding and here you can select the required profiles out of the default list with which you want to get your video transcoded. Apart from the default profiles, you may create the custom transcoded profiles, so that the user can define the custom transcoding parameters and use them for future transcoding purposes.
- Click on the drop-down menu Transcoding which is located to the extreme left after the Zones section.
- Click on the File Transcoding > Zones.
- Select the appropriate Push Zone in which you have uploaded the files which have to be transcoded.
- Go to Transcoding > File Transcoding > Zones > select the appropriate Push Zone
- Go to File Manager & Transcoding > Select a file you want to transcode from MP4 folder.
- Select the option Transcode
- To create Custom Transcoding Profile, Click on Create Preset Profile Single, and provide your name for the new Profile.
- Now provide the required transcoding video parameters ( Codec, Bit Rate, Quality, Resolution, etc) for your profiles and click on create. You are now ready to use this profile for further transcoding purposes.
The user can also create a combined transcoding profile with which he can create an ABR type file streaming by combining the default or custom profiles.
- To create a Combined transcoding Profile, click on Create Preset Profile Combined and provide the name for your profile. Then you have to specify if you want to add your Original Video Stream to the Output file, and if you enabled it, the Original Video quality will be added in the Output file.
- Then you need to select which audio stream quality has to be created for your output file. You can add it from the Original Stream audio quality, or a single high-quality audio stream from the selected profile.
- Now you need to add the required single preset profiles which have to combine for your Output file which is listed in the drop-down menu and then click on create. You are then ready to go with your combined transcoding Profile.