Video upscaling is used to upscale the video resolution if the resolutions are lower than the preset profiles. This feature is used in File Transcoding. If your source resolution is 720p, and you want to convert it to 1080p then you can enable the video upscaling option in your preset profile.
How can i enable video upscaling option?
- Login to StreamFast console.
- Move to “Transcoding” on the left side of the console.
- Click Global preset profiles/filters under File Transcoding.
- Select the profile that you want to enable or you can create a new file.
- Scroll down and find the option “Video Upscaling”
- Select the allow button to enable.
- Anytime you can disable this feature from the profile by selecting the disallow button.
- Scroll down the page and click the save button.
- Now you can transcode your files using this preset profile.